About Me

My photo
Hey Everyone, welcome to sky's blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Outlook is looking out today..

Well today I was going through my email today and found out that it was coming up with Password incorrect. I was puzzled at first thinking ["omg, i have been hacked"], so i went through all the steps required to change it asap before the hacker could do more damage. 


Why can't you sign in?



This is what they asked me when I could not access my outlook with the password I have been using for months.  Then I clicked the last one, hoping that Microsoft would help me keep my account safe while i reset my password. 


Recover your account
We can help you reset your password and security info. First, enter your Microsoft account and follow the instructions below.

This is when I entered my back up email. Then i selected my phone number to get that special code to change my password. Thinking everything is going to be okay and the steps to reset my password was such an ease i came across the worse possible thing. 

In a blink of an eye, both my emails have been denied passwords. I reset both email password 5 times each hoping that it would work. 

Image result for confused emoticon

This is outrageous, i can not even access not only one, but two of my very important email accounts. I am clueless of what is happening, please say its a Microsoft error and that everyone who has the same problem is not being hacked as well. 

I googled the problem and found out that people have already been through this problem yesterday... Can someone please tell me what is going on? I mean how to resolve this problem. Emails is very important, since pen letters are no longer the choice of many companies and businesses.
Image result for confused emoticon

Soo umm.. please help me, Microsoft and any computer geeks, nerds, IT experts. This is causing me to lose a lot of brain cells. Well not really, hahah. 

At the end of the night, its time to put all the problems away and think about it tomorrow. Hopefully I will have more luck logging into my email accounts. Wish me luck and goodnight all =)

Image result for good night

1 comment:

天天 SkY said...

I have finally found a way to recover my email account.. (thank god) Its very troublesome and time consuming but I must say I'm glad I can still access it. I am not sure why but it will only allow me to enter through internet explorer using a single-use code. To the others who have this trouble you can give this method a try. I guess I could make a new email, the thing is notifying all those people and companies that send emails to that account (yikes >.<) Going to have to put on my specs, head down and hands go flying.